1. MATH 409 – Advanced Calculus
This class is basically just proofs, right? You know what there is no proof for? Bigfoot. Now THAT would be a hard class.
2. MGMT 211 – Business Law
Tort Law kind of sounds like turtle. That’s fun, right? Turtles swim! Oh God, not Swim.
3. MEEN 363 – Dynamics and Vibration
I mean, how complicated are vibrations, really? Plenty of things vibrate. My XBOX controller vibrates all the time, and I am freaking great at XBOX.
4. PHYS 208 – Electricity and Optics
You might remember this one from freshman year … or from the recurring nightmares that just won’t seem to go away. Does the smiling lightning bolt make things any better?
5. CHEM 328 – Organic Chemistry II
How hard is it to draw hexagons? I was drawing parallelograms in first grade.
6. ACCT 327 – Financial Reporting
If I can account to 10, then I can account to 327. Yawn. Try accounting to 1000.
7. NUEN 418 – Fuel Assembly and 3-D Reactor Core Design and Modeling
No jokes here. This class sounds like Hell.
8. RPTS 371 – Skills for Youth Development
Oh, you think this one is just a joke, huh? You ever tried raising kids? I didn’t think so. This class is a full time job for, like, billions of people. This should be core curriculum.
9. MGDN 215 – Intro to Satire Writing
Literally no one on our staff passed this class. Do with that what you will, just don’t judge.
Shameful Self Promotion: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@Mugdown) for more stories and pictures of cute corps guys! If that doesn’t satisfy you, take a peek at some of our older, vintage posts.